RE-1 VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Logan County, Colorado
Board of Education
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
The RE-1 Valley School District Board of Education’s philosophy of education: Our mission, vision and beliefs will be the focus of the Board of Education, the administration, the instructional and support staff of the District and the RE-1 Valley Community.
RE-1 Valley School District’s mission is
“Preparing Each Student Today for Tomorrow.”
RE-1 Valley School District’s vision creates a quality learning environment which provides:
- respect and value for individual students
- innovative and effective teaching, and instructional delivery methods to meet student needs
- curriculum, programs and technology that prepare students for the 21st century skills of:
♦ Critical Thinking – Think Deep, Think Differently
♦ Collaboration – Work Together, Learn Together
♦ Information Literacy - Untangle the Web
♦ Invention – Create Solutions
♦ Self Direction – Own Your Learning
To achieve the RE-1 Valley School District mission, we believe:
- The staff, students, families and RE-1 Valley community must work in a cooperative and collaborative effort to provide a quality educational system.
- Staff, students, families and the RE-1 Valley community have a shared responsibility to be involved in the development of moral standards, work ethics, values, and respect for all.
- Each individual is entitled to respect and opportunities to experience success in a safe and developmentally appropriate environment.
- Each student will be provided a safe learning environment with highly qualified staff.
- Curriculum will provide the opportunity for each student’s academic growth based on District and state standards.
The RE-1 Valley School District will be a place where the trust level encourages a climate of growth to meet new challenges.
CLICK HERE FOR A MAP OF THE RE-1 DISTRICT
General Information Contact: LoganJ@re1valleyschools.org